Monday, September 3, 2007

An Introduction

Hello everyone!!
I'm Karen(42) mom to Jess (12) and wife to Dave(45) who I've been married to for a fantastic 13 years. We live on Canada's west coast in the province of British Columbia. I love history, reading, cooking and ,of course, my family. I'm very happy to (starting tomorrow!!) be homeschooling both Jess and my nephew Sam(7) using the method of Classical Ed. described in The Well Trained Mind (WTM). That is what this blog is about.
I've never blogged before so I'm unsure as to whether or not it will be a success. The thing I'm quite certain of is that I won't have much time from posting. My plan is to do weekly reports of our homeschooling journey as well as a few other posts along the way.
I'm not forcing you to read my blog so if you don't want to read it don't!
I'll post more soon.

Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen!
I look forward to reading your blog. I`m in BC as well - Kelowna. I have four at home, dd age 11, and three boys - 7, 5, and 2.

Kendra Fletcher said...

Have fun, Karen!

Christy said...

Hi Karen! Be sure to post lots of pictures of BC. :) I've always wanted to visit there. It looks so beautiful.

Christy (aka Cricket at WTM)

Karen said...

Great to here from you all!